What is Bootstrap
Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
Bootstrap have made the web designing much easier by its simple class-concept. If i say Bootstrap is all about classes then its not wrong.
This framework have defined its own CSS classes which help you in styling your website’s frontend and responsiveness is automatically gifted means you now don’t have to worry about different sizes of devices. Bootstrap will help you out.
Follow these steps and you will be good enough to use bootstrap in your web applications or websites:
- Go to Bootstrap official website to download the files or click HERE.
- Click “Download Bootstrap” Button.
- It will begin downloading the .zip file with name “bootstrap-3.3.5-dist.zip”.
- Extract the files and copy/paste the folders with name css & js.
- Now Bootstrap is ready to use. Just add the following code inside <head></head> tags of your webpage.
<link href="css/bootstrap.css" rel="stylesheet"/> <script src="js/bootstrap.js"></script>
That’s all now bootstrap is ready to style your webpage.